- October 24th - leave Knoxville for Washington, DC for merriment and friends
- October 27th - UNITED AIRLINES, UA 0141 Dulles to Chicago - 8:48 a.m. and JAPAN AIRLINES, JL 0009 Chicago to Tokyo - 11:55 a.m.
- October 28th - Arrive Tokyo 3:05 p.m. and commence jet-lag recovery
- October 30th - Train from Tokyo to Iwakuni to visit Wes
- November 3rd - Leave Wes's company to explore Japan
- November 6th - JAPAN AIRLINES, JL 0781 Tokyo to Beijing - 10:50 a.m. to meet up with David
- November 6th - December 20 - travel all over China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly Malaysia and Singapore (if the mood strikes and the timing works out)
- December 20th - find a way to get to Hong Kong
- December 22nd - DAY FROM HELL!!! JAPAN AIRLINES, JL 8730 Hong Kong to Tokyo 2:05 a.m. and JAPAN AIRLINES, JL 0010 Tokyo to Chicago 12:00 p.m. and AMERICAN AIRLINES, AA 4014 Chicago to Knoxville 11:50 a.m.
I'm supposed to be home in time for Christmas, and while my parents would likely kill me if I weren't, its fair to say that nothing is certain except that I go where the wind takes me. I'm really looking forward to being on the move again.