Monday, September 15, 2008

Itinerary

Setting off around the world for two months in Asia means there is much planning to be done. I've got the framework down but there are lots of gaps to fill in. My itinerary is going to look a little something like this:
  • October 24th - leave Knoxville for Washington, DC for merriment and friends
  • October 27th - UNITED AIRLINES, UA 0141 Dulles to Chicago - 8:48 a.m. and JAPAN AIRLINES, JL 0009 Chicago to Tokyo - 11:55 a.m.
  • October 28th - Arrive Tokyo 3:05 p.m. and commence jet-lag recovery
  • October 30th - Train from Tokyo to Iwakuni to visit Wes
  • November 3rd - Leave Wes's company to explore Japan
  • November 6th - JAPAN AIRLINES, JL 0781 Tokyo to Beijing - 10:50 a.m. to meet up with David
  • November 6th - December 20 - travel all over China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly Malaysia and Singapore (if the mood strikes and the timing works out)
  • December 20th - find a way to get to Hong Kong
  • December 22nd - DAY FROM HELL!!! JAPAN AIRLINES, JL 8730 Hong Kong to Tokyo 2:05 a.m. and JAPAN AIRLINES, JL 0010 Tokyo to Chicago 12:00 p.m. and AMERICAN AIRLINES, AA 4014 Chicago to Knoxville 11:50 a.m.

I'm supposed to be home in time for Christmas, and while my parents would likely kill me if I weren't, its fair to say that nothing is certain except that I go where the wind takes me. I'm really looking forward to being on the move again.

No comments:

Post a Comment